Tuesday, February 16, 2010

card: thank you

After all the snow we have gotten, I am in the mood for some spring colors. The bright colors make me happy too. I fell in love with white ink on kraft paper when I saw a lot of it in the January/Febraury 2010 issue of Paper Crafts.  I outlined the kraft paper with a white gel pen after I saw this card.


Supplies: paper, Imaginisce. stamps, Hero Art and Stampin Up. flowers, Prima. pearl bead.

My Slice 101 class has started at My Creative Classroom. Even though the class has started, there is still time to enroll. I'm really excited about it too. So to celebrate, and because they are 40% off this week, I am going to Micheal's to get a new design card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin