Saturday, February 20, 2010

cps #154

I finally got my entry done for CPS sketch #154. I am in the mood for Spring so I pulled out this cheerful paper from Scenic Route.  I went old school and pulled out a rubber sticker. I still have a bunch of them from when Recollections went out of business. I also used a flower punch that I have had since my early scrapping days. I was bummed to find that it sticks. That's what I get for ignoring it, I guess. I'll need to pay attention to it with some wax paper and say nice things to it later.


Supplies: paper, Scenic Route. punches, flower, circle and corner. sticker, Making Memories. rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. I love the bright colors here and the design! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin