Wednesday, February 17, 2010

my other craft

When I am not paper crafting, I like to work on counted cross stitch. This is what I am working on (and off) for over 2 years. The pattern is by Thomas Kinkade and I chose it because I liked the cottage. I'm stitching it on 18 ct Aida cloth. This is the progress I had made up until last week. The house is almost done then I have to work on the trees, grass and sky.



I have been working on it a lot this week, usually at night while watching the Olympics. And I am really loving the Olypmics. The snowboarders and skiers are amazing. I am loving the figure skaters too. I'll be watching speed skating tonight. Go Team USA!

2 comments:

  1. That is the perfect craft for TV watching! You know, there is something pretty about it not quite done like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! Can't wait to see it when you're finished! I love Thomas Kinkade & have some of his paintings/pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin