Monday, February 15, 2010

my valentine card

My husband decided to make me a Valentine this year. When he told me that I about had a heart attack. I couldn't have him touching my stuff and using the good paper. He wanted some stamps but turns out I don't have very many Valentine stamps for him to choose from. He also asked for some punches. So far so good.

Then he wanted some heart paper. I really struggled with this one. Then I had the light bulb moment,  that if I can't let him use the good paper on me then I have some serious issues. So I brought out the good paper and told him it was my favorite and could he save me some...which he did. And he cleaned my stamps when he was done and left everything in a neat pile on my desk. So far so good.

Then I get my card yesterday and there is a bump. And I'm thinking what did he use that I didn't give him. Ahh, he went through my drawers and used an acrylic embellie, which fell off when I took it out of the envelope. Then he was like I was too rough on the card and I said you should have used more glue. This is really funny to me because he always analyzes every card I give him to see how I made it.

Here it is. The finished size is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2.



Supplies: paper, Imaginisce. stamps, Stampin Up. token, KI Memories. punch, Marvy Uchida

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin