Tuesday, February 23, 2010

random crafty tuesday

Some random crafty things I am up to:

1. I really want to make my girl a quilt. I have no idea of the pattern or anything else about it, ok the colors are going to be black and turquoise, that is what she wants. I just have a need to sew something, but that need doesn't mean I want to work on my mending pile.

2. I also have a strong desire to make some tea towels and embroider them. This must be coming from the need to sew.

3. I am still working on my counted cross stitch project too, trying to satisfy the tea towel thing.

4. I started working on a small canvas today. I got the background painted and now I just have to figure out how to make what is in my head into reality.

5. I finally ordered some photos last week. I hadn't printed pictures since October of 2008. That is not a typo, just my sad reality. I discovered this when I wanted to scrap something for a class sample and couldn't find the pictures I needed. Thankfully, they shipped yesterday.

6. These tags are featured in this Etsy treasury




Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. stamps, Imaginisce. glitter and floss. 


7. I had this card featured in Just Cards, Birthdays!



Supplies: paper, Chatterbox. stamps, Studio G and Paper Salon.

2 comments:

  1. the only sewing I've done lately is my kids clothes... I really need to get into more adventurous things with the sewing machine! Love those tags! And no pictures since 2008! I'm ordering weekly it seems, and I need to stop that...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much of a sewer but I admire those who are. The tags are too cute. You're keeping busy with all of your crafty things :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin