Some random crafty things I am up to:
1. I really want to make my girl a quilt. I have no idea of the pattern or anything else about it, ok the colors are going to be black and turquoise, that is what she wants. I just have a need to sew something, but that need doesn't mean I want to work on my mending pile.
2. I also have a strong desire to make some tea towels and embroider them. This must be coming from the need to sew.
3. I am still working on my counted cross stitch project too, trying to satisfy the tea towel thing.
4. I started working on a small canvas today. I got the background painted and now I just have to figure out how to make what is in my head into reality.
5. I finally ordered some photos last week. I hadn't printed pictures since October of 2008. That is not a typo, just my sad reality. I discovered this when I wanted to scrap something for a class sample and couldn't find the pictures I needed. Thankfully, they shipped yesterday.
6. These tags are featured in this Etsy treasury.
Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. stamps, Imaginisce. glitter and floss.
7. I had this card featured in Just Cards, Birthdays!
Supplies: paper, Chatterbox. stamps, Studio G and Paper Salon.