Wednesday, February 10, 2010

snowed in again

Out my kitchen window, round 2 of the Blizzard of 2010 continues.


Since I have nowhere to go, I have time to play with paper. I made this card using 2 different challenges. The first challenge is a color one from Two Happy Stampers. We had to use kraft, pale yellow, turquoise and ruby red.  The second challenge is from Cute Card Thursday, we had to use spots and dots. My butterflies have dots and I embossed the turquoise cardstock with the circle embossing folder.


Supplies: paper, Daisy D's. stamp, Stampin' Up. die cuts, Slice Basics 2 card. embossing folder, Cuttlebug

I also wanted to let everyone know that My Creative Classroom is sponsoring a giveaway at Peachy Cheap. They are giving away two $25 scholarships that are good for any of My Creative Classroom's classes, including my Slice 101 class.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! I really like the placement of your colors.
    We Okies have been complaining about all our snow. After seeing yours I have no complaints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I agree with Aletha, great color placement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Linda! Thanks for participating in our color challenge! Those big red butterflies are a great focal point and really stand out. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin