Wednesday, March 3, 2010

layout: sled ride

I finally got my photos from Shutterfly last week. I ordered most of my photos except for a few big trips we took last year. I need to go through them and figure out what I need to order. I love these snow photos. I'm impressed that I was able to capture the joy on their faces. I think I am going to order more copies and frame them. Here is the middle photo, when I took this photo of Amanda, she was sliding down the hill and giving me the thumbs up.


These snow photos are really from January 2009. It was so long ago that I jacked up the date. Oh well, I will fix that when I am done here. I used a lot of older items on this layout. The paper is from my hoarded Blitzen collection, a classic. The snowflakes are also pulled out of the wayback machine. I don't remember where I read this but I had seen that Making Memories was bringing back its line of metal embellishments, only updated. So what is old is new again.


Supplies: paper, Basic Grey and Making Memories. snowflakes, snaps and small stickers, Making Memories. Thickers, American Crafts. ribbon and staples.

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! Love the embellishments with the photos. This is a super way to display 3 horizontal pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin