Monday, March 15, 2010
I finished Emily's quilt top on Thursday. It is a little bigger than I thought it was going to be. Apparently I didn't realize how big 72 inches really is, so it fits on a full bed rather than a twin. I seem to recall doing the same thing with Amanda's too. Oh well at some point Emily will get a full size bed and it will look great.
I need to find a fabric for the border and the backing. Yes, I am putting a border on it, even though Dave thinks it isn't necessary. It doesn't look quite right without one. But I'll see what Emily wants too...maybe. For now, I will just look at it and admire it.