Friday, March 5, 2010

rainbow of fabric


I went to JoAnn's yesterday and after walking around for 30 minutes decided on the fabrics for Emily's quilt. The white I had from the first time I wanted to make her quilt but it turned out to be an epic fail. Which turned out to be a good thing because the design I was originally going to do for her (a Dutch doll applique) really doesn't fit her personality. The universe knew better than I did. Everything is washed, so tomorrow I will iron and starch them and start cutting my strips. I'm so excited!

4 comments:

  1. So bright and colorful. I hope you'll post pics as it comes together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay,I knew you would fall for the music 13, hehehe. And One Life to LIVE? Oh gawd...alright, is Asa still alive? Dorian was always my favorite, such a great beeyotch. Good luck on that quilt. Glad you are excited. That's kinda like watching time pass for me. They are great...if someone else makes them.

    Well, Missy gets closer to graduation and now I wish she'd majored in restaurant science or whatever and then Outback WOULD be her dream job...and she could stay there forever. We will miss it! They will miss her, too. She's been a great employee. Now I get to worry about her in the big city of Houston: alone, gorgeous, blonde...I may need a prozac script...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice fabrics!!!! Can't wait to see it all done! Which pattern are you using? Right now I am making placemats and a runner...will post when I am finished! Can't wait to see yours!!! Stop by and see us girl! We miss you!

    Chattyscrappers.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin