Thursday, March 4, 2010

thrusday 13: top songs on my ipod

I thought I would try the Thursday 13 meme after seeing it on Jill's blog. So here is a list of the 13 most played songs on my iPod. It's a nice mix of Alternative Rock and Dance music.
  1. Everlong by the Foo Fighters
  2. Spotlight by MuteMath
  3. The Sound of Settling by Death Cab for Cutie
  4. Times Like These by the Foo Fighters
  5. When Love Takes Over by David Guetta, featuring Kelly Rowland
  6. Miss Murder by AFI
  7. Sexy Bitch by David Guetta, featuring Akon
  8. Move for Me by Kaskade and Deadmau5
  9. Blurry by Puddle of Mudd
  10. I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At the Disco
  11. I Remember by Deadmau5 and Kaskade
  12. Fine Without You by Armin van Buuren
  13. Your Heart is an Empty Room by Death Cab for Cutie

”thursday-13″




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!

Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

2 comments:

  1. We have a lot of the same songs :) Now I'm off to listen to a couple of yours that I don't recognize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for more running songs so I'll have to check out some of these artists that I know but don't recognize the songs! thanks for the list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin