Thursday, March 18, 2010

thursday 13

On Sunday, Dave and I are leaving for his conference in Miami. Good times except for all of the stuff I need to get done before we leave. It turns me into a crazy person, which is not fun for anyone. So here are 13 things I need to do before we leave:
  1. Finish buying things we need for the trip
  2. Laundry
  3. Food Shopping
  4. Pick my mom up from the airport
  5. Buy dog food
  6. Write a blog post for the BEST blog
  7. Finish the digital posters for Dave's partners
  8. Clean the house, this could probably have a sublist of 13 things too
  9. Go to the Post Office and mail Census form and item from my Etsy shop to Australia.
  10. Take Amanda to a dance on Saturday
  11. Drop things off at Goodwill
  12. Scrap or make something. I most likely won't get to this but I may want time to destress. I also needed one more thing for the list. :)
  13. Pack
Out of all of this, I only got #9 done today. I worked on #1 today as well as yesterday and Monday but didn't have much luck. Tomorrow, I clean and get my mom from the airport. It will be nice to see her.


”thursday-13″




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!

Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

5 comments:

  1. Good luck on your list and I hope you have some fun while in Miami! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow going to Miami, now that does sound like a really nice vacation. I have just been googling around and came across your blog. I love craft blogs. I used to crochet alot and I just love crafty things.
    Your blog is really interesting, and I have enjoyed visiting.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, I make lists too. I like that you only managed to do one thing on your list, story of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, did y'all decide to stay in Miami? winkwink

    Hope you had a great vacay! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to leave my comment -- I really was here, aGAIN, hehehe. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin