Saturday, May 29, 2010

father's day card and a freebie

I kept this Father's Day card simple by playing off the polka dot pattern in the paper. The pattern paper and cardstock circles are inked with a navy ink. I printed the sentiment from my computer and punched it out. Then I rounded the corners and ink the edges with navy ink before adhering to the card.

If you would like to create a Father's Day card using this sentiment, I have created a .jpg and a .png file of the sentiment for you to download, click here. The sentiment is 675 x 338 pixels (2.25 x 1.1.25 inches) at 300 dpi. This sentiment was made to fit in the Mega Rectangle punch.



Supplies: paper, Karen Foster. punches, Marvy Uchida and EK Success. font, Willing Race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin