Thursday, May 27, 2010

fun note cards

I was going through my stash the other day and found some papers from Flair. I bought them because they were cute, they remind me of the graphic t-shirts you can get at Old Navy. And I thought they would make great accents for my projects. I used a few of the rectangles on these beach layouts back in 2008. On a side note I can't believe (alright I actually can but that is besides the point) that I have had these papers since 2008. Most likely they are older since I usually hold on to paper for a bit before using it.

So as you can tell, it was time to use them up and call it done. I cut the rectangles up and made 2 different sets of note cards because not only did I have the summer ones to use but I had some kitchen themed ones too. The cards are really simple and easy to put together. I free drew 2 lines around the paper with a white gel pen to make a frame. These sets are available in my Etsy shop.


Supplies: paper, Flair. white gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin