Saturday, May 15, 2010

my summer reading list

One of the reasons I'm excited for summer is all of the new books that come out at this time. After waiting a year or more for the next installment of my favorite series, I am ready to catch up with the characters. Or sometimes I am lucky enough to discover something new. Here are some of the books on my summer reading list.

  1. Burned. I finished this one last week and it was good and now I get to wait another year for the next one, Awakened.
  2. Pride and Prejudice. I finished this one last night. I always have a hard time getting used to the language in some of the classics that I read. Once I get used to it then all is well. I liked this one too.
  3. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. I'm reading this one now and it is so funny, well the Zombie parts are. So far the plot of the book is the same except the Bennett sisters are warriors that kill Zombies.
  4. Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter. This caught my eye and is written by the same author ad Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. I can totally see Lincoln in this role.
  5. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. It's another Twilight story :)
  6. Sizzling Sixteen. My must read of the summer. I love Stephanie.
  7. The 9th Judgment. Yay a new Women's Murder club book!
  8. Step on a Crack. I read the second one in this series by James Patterson first not realizing it was a series. So I need to back track a little.
  9. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls. This book is suppose to explain how the Zombie crisis started.

That's all I have for now but I would love to hear what is on your to read list. I am always looking for something new to read.

    1 comment:

    1. If you enjoy Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (and all the others), I'd recommend anything by Christopher Moore. You might want to start with his latest, "Bite Me." It's about Vampires and it's hilarious.

      You have a beautiful blog!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin