Friday, May 28, 2010

recycling helper

Ever since the county has gone to a single stream recycling pick up, I have become a fiend about recycling. Although some may say I was like that before the change happened. In my crafting area, I started keeping a paper bag next to my trash can over a year and a half ago. It was easier than always running my scraps out to the garage when I would clean up.

I'm not sure when it started, but it was a few months after we got Tiger, that I got a little helper with my recycling. When I start a new bag, it gets inspected to make sure it is a high quality bag. To better inspect the bag, one must climb into the bag. Recently the bag has started to go through a taste testing process.


And as the bag gets more use out of it, another inspection is required.


This goes on until someone (me actually) gets tired of picking up small pieces of paper around the house and then inspections start again the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin