Wednesday, May 26, 2010

we scout wednesday and rock on card



Supplies: paper and stamp, Imaginisce. embossing folder, Cuttlebug.


Tara over at Scoutie Girl blog asks: When you’re getting all fired up to make something – but not makin’ babies! – what kind of music do you listen to? What bands, songwriters, and musical artists inspire you? Well I couldn't resist this one. :)

When I am creating I usually have music on. Most of the time it is some type of instrumental. Lately the New Moon Score Soundtrack has been in heavy rotation. I also find a lot of inspiration in all of Harry Potter Soundtracks. The Sorcerer's Stone and Order of the Phoenix are my favorites.

I am also partial to music from the 80's. You really can't go wrong with a little Depeche Mode, New Order, Psychedelic Furs and so on. I will usually pick a song and create a Genius playlist on my iPod. That will get me through an hour or so of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin