Sunday, June 6, 2010

card tin

Twice a year, I make these card organizers for a charity silent auction that is affiliated with Dave's work. I used to use the lunch pail albums by Basic Grey, they were a nice size. This past October, I started using the lunch pails by Provo Craft. This time I had a really hard time finding one and finally found one at Micheal's. I guess they are not all the rage they used to be.


Supplies: paper and sticker, Basic Grey. die cut, Noteworthy design card, Slice. ribbon and mini pom pom trim

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful way to organize cards. Now that you mention it I haven't seen the BG or PC pails in forever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin