Sunday, June 27, 2010

etsy question

In an attempt to destash my paper supply, I have started listing some paper packs in my Etsy shop. I started with some of the DCWV Stacks that I have collected but have yet to use up. Technically I have used some of them but in reality I don't think I'll ever finish using them.  Look at how pretty they are when they are fanned out like this.



paper: Garden Party Mat Stack, Die Cuts With a View.

Now I am wondering if I should destash my other pattern papers that I have had forever.  Some of you may remember these classic papers like, Sublime by Basic Grey, Collection IV (my favorite) or V from KI Memories or any of the Chatterbox rooms. Part of me thinks that no one would want them because they are old, even though they are in near perfect condition. I don't know....so I guess for now I will keep them until I figure it out or use them.

2 comments:

  1. I don't see anything wrong with selling older papers. Lots of people seem to do that, usually selling them as scrap packs or something similar. I say go for it if you need to clean out. I've seriously been considering the same thing. It's just so hard to get rid of pretty paper. :)

    BTW, I really like how the bicycle card turned out. Love both the colors and composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you may have great success selling the older papers...after all, some of them may not be available in stores anymore!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin