Wednesday, June 23, 2010

lemons card

Day 3 of Summer vacation....so far so good. It is so nice to wake up and not have to rush off anywhere. My only worry right now is that I am homeschooling Andrew in math for the summer. We had him tested before school got out and he is going to be skipping a grade but just in math next year. There are a few things I need to do with him so he is ready to go in the Fall.

I was going through my stash the yesterday and rediscovered my Crate Paper folder. These papers just say summer to me.



paper, Crate Paper. stamps, Rubber Soul. punches, Martha Stewart and Marvy Uchida.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect summer papers - I like the card you created. :) Enjoy summer vacation! And good luck with the math. I'm sure you will both do great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin