Tuesday, June 15, 2010

random crafty tuesday

With all of the end of the school year activities going on I haven't had much time to post. But I do have a few projects going on.

1. Teacher thank yous: I should have those done tonight and hopefully I can get them posted tomorrow.

2. I have been working on a new wood box that I bought a long time ago. That has been a slow process because of the dry time and trying to decide which papers to use where.

3. I had this birthday card published in Just Cards 18.



Supplies; paper, Basic Grey. stamps, Stampin Up. punches, Marvy Uchida and Fiskars. flowers and leaves, Prima. ribbon, rhinestone and black embossing powder.

4. I have two cards featured in a couple Etsy Treasuries.

My The Best Dad card is featured in this treasury with other Etsy Greetings team members.


My Happy New Baby Girl card is featured in this treasury with other Etsy Greetings team members.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin