Tuesday, June 29, 2010

stepping up the tissue paper flower

I liked the first tissue paper flower I made so much that I decide to make another one and used it on this card.


Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. die cut, Slice. punches, Marvy Uchida and EK Success. tissue paper, brad, doily, ribbon.

I made the flower the same way as the tutorial. This time I was in the mood to play a little so after I crumpled the layers I then gently inked the edges of the flower using a paint brush with stiff bristles. I also used the paint brush to ink the edges of the doily. Here is a close up look at the flower.


Another fun technique to try is to use a spray ink on the flower. Sadly I don't have any or I would try it myself. If you do try it let me know I would love to see how it turns out.

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin