Thursday, June 10, 2010

thank you card

I made this card using the scraps from my card tin. I used these papers on the dividers inside the box.


Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. rub on, American Crafts. die cut, Noteworthy design card, Slice. punch, Marvy Uchida. tissue paper and brad.

I made the flower out of white tissue paper. To punch out the scalloped circles I folded the tissue paper 4 times and then punched it. This gave me 8 pieces. I then put a brad in the center and attached it to the die cut. Then crinkle and fluff the flower layers as desired.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card & flower. I'm trying to comprehend exactly how you did it.....can you give step-by-step instructions? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin