Sunday, July 25, 2010

5 months until Christmas

It is never too early to start getting ready for Christmas. Or so that is what I am trying to tell myself this year. Here is another Christmas card that didn't get posted last year. I punched out the bird from pattern paper and mounted it onto a pop dot. The sentiment is hand stamped and then run through a Xyron, right side down. Then I poured glitter on top of the adhesive for a little sparkle.


Supplies: paper and stamp, Imaginisce. punch, Marvy Uchida and EK Success. glitter, Martha Stewart.

Also today is the last day of my Christmas in July Sale in my Etsy Shop. I am offering free shipping in the US and $2 for International shipping

1 comment:

  1. July is too early and too hot to think about Christmas LOL

    Cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin