Friday, August 20, 2010

back to school layout

I thought I would give you a peek at what I have been doing with my Slice since I have been playing with it a lot. Last week, I bought the ball point pen tips for it. The pack came with a set of blue and a set of black ink. I made this layout of my oldest. I used the pen tips on the white lined paper.

Supplies: paper, KI Memories and Karen Foster. Slice design Card, Just Chillin'. chipboard, KI Memories. letter stickers, Making Memories. punch, Stampin Up. flowers, Prima. stars, Heidi Swapp. colored pencils, buttons and staples.

Overall, I really liked using the pen tips. It is just like using a pen but it draws a thinner line. My only negative is that I had to use 2 different black ink tips because they ran out of ink after drawing 4 or 5 different shapes. I went a got a black pen and drew in the lines on the indents the tip made. Then, I finished up the layout using the blue ink tips with no problems.

1 comment:

  1. What a great back to school page! I have never seen the pen tips in action. Perfect for this theme! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin