Wednesday, August 18, 2010

what's on your workdesk? wednesday 63

It's Wednesday so it is time to visit Julia's blog and see what everyone is up to this week. Wednesday is not yet over so I still have time to show you what is on my desk today. I took this photo this morning...I have good intentions. But then band camp, a trip to PetSmart, dry cleaner and library got in the way of my good intentions.

So on my desk this morning is a layout that I finished this afternoon. The photos are from Christmas 2008 and the journal spot is part of my Slice Christmas class. Once the sun comes out again, I can get a picture of the finished layout. Over all not too big of a mess today.


I thought I would share more of my shelving area. I showed you the bookcase on the right last week. On the left is another Ikea piece, it is attached to a bigger piece that was our entertainment center many years ago. The top shelf has mat stacks, colored pencils and markers. On top of the book case is my thread and floss storage.

In the brown crates are where I keep all the cards I have made. And below that is my Cuttlebug and a basket full of boarder punches. The bottom has my Xyrons and Cuttlebug embossing folders and $1 stamps in old Rubbermaid containers we no longer use for food storage.


Here is a close up of my Primas that I sorted by color. They really are so much easier to use now. Next to it is a wire bowl that has little pieces of ribbon in need of a home.


I hope everyone had a great Wednesday. Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. I like the organization. I know what you mean about good intentions. School is about to start around here and I'm trying to stay on track with everything especially my creative time.Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you organised everything. Oh, and I know how the good intentions are just that - intentions - because life happens. Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great storage - love your Prima flowers but I do like how you store your CB, Xyron etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab workspace, love all your storage! I craft at the kitchen table so there's bits all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very organised, I love those jars of flowers....sooo pretty!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab storage, full of lots of lovely stash, and so neat and tidy too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is one very organised room I love your bottles of flowers
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't see mess, I see clever and good looking organisation! Like that you decorated your cuttlebug, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so neat, and come lovely art work going on onthat desk,

    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda
    Great to see your workspace & a fellow scrapper in action !
    Thanks for stopping by my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the storage you have and the layouts you're working with

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  12. The layouts look good! Such a busy craft space too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very organized and a nice piece of work in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all your storage and the way you have now colour coded your primas - must do that myself lol How do you like the slice, I sent mine back it kept ripping all my paper and kept slowing down on thins I wanted to cut even when fully charged. Maybe had a dud one. Love your red ATG gun where did you get it from. Big Hugs JO.xxx ps sorry its late trying to get to everyone list is getting bigger haha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm totally impressed with your storage you showed this week. I also like that you are using your storage under your desk with those plastic containers. I love organized, and I could work in your space!

    Sorry I'm late visiting, but my computer contracted a virus on Wednesday. It's still not fixed, but I had to make sure I wasn't infecting anyone before I resumed my visits. Happy belated WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin