Thursday, August 26, 2010

what's on your workdesk? wednesday 64

Ah! It's not even Wednesday anymore. Here is my desk, I actually took the photo yesterday and then I don't know what happened. I started cleaning my desk off on Tuesday which turned into a sorting of all the cards and stuff I have made and what should I do with them. I purged a lot of cards and sent them to Operation Write Home. It is a nice way to support the troops and their family. And now they will be loved by someone instead of sitting in a box here. This is what my desk looked like on Wednesday morning. I still need to finish cleaning before I can make something fun.



If you want to have a peek at other crafter's desks, click on over to Julia's blog.

I am in the last leg of the back to school race. Today is the last chance back to school shopping. So if they don't have it, then too bad. The kids all go back Monday and I am looking forward to it. I really miss the routine of the school year. Plus it helps me to remember what day it is.

10 comments:

  1. you're desk looks neat and organised thanks for the peek

    ReplyDelete
  2. A reallllly tidy desk! I have no time to tidy! Have a great woyww
    sorry I'm late!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I have some major clean-up to do at my scrap desk, too. Maybe this evening. Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the late peek!
    you are creatively tidy and organised and great to see the evidence of your creativity too.
    joZarty

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks pretty neat to me! I like the size of your cutting mat. It seems like a good size to do a project on without running out of space on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your paper stack shelf thing on the right, i also have those little draws. sorry for the late visit - Happy WOYWW! Thank you for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spy a Christmas tag..great tidy desk! I often get distracted by having a sort out- usually of my paper stash. Sorry I'm late but Happy WOYWW anyway..Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet of you to support Operation Write Home. And it's a good way to reduce your stash of unloved cards. I know you were late, but I'm even later. Here it is Saturday and I'm just now finishing this week's journey. Won't getting the kids back in school be nice? Think of all the crafting you can get done during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tags on your desk and how fab are you supporting Operation Write Home, what a great idea.

    Happy Creating.....sorry i'm a little late!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin