Monday, September 6, 2010

an apple layout

We love to go apple picking at the orchards. I'm hoping that we can make it to the orchard next weekend. Fresh apples are the best, so crispy and yum! These photos of my oldest are from 2 years ago.

The layout is based on a sketch I found over at Page Maps. I also used my Slice on the title and apple accents.


Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. die cuts, Basics 1, Fall/Back to School and Words & Expressions design cards, Slice. brown twill.

Speaking of the Slice...next Monday, September 13, my Slice 101 class starts at My Creative Classroom. Slice 101 is an introductory course designed to help owners understand and get comfortable with their machines.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin