Monday, September 13, 2010

fresh from the farm



My neighbor brought these over the other day. They are extras from her produce co-op. These potatoes still smell like dirt! I think I am going to mash them but I haven't decided if I am going to leave the skins on or not. They are going to go perfectly with the roast beef I have in the in the oven. It smells so good too.

I don't have a set recipe for mashed potatoes. I just eye ball the milk and butter. I always start with a little bit because it is easier to add more as I am mashing. Towards the end of the mashing, I grind a little bit of pepper in there too.

What's for dinner tonight at your house?

1 comment:

  1. YUM! I think I can smell your dinner cooking from here, Linda!

    Looks like leftovers here... not nearly as good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin