Tuesday, September 14, 2010

layout: pumpkin math

I'm working on some layouts from last fall. These photos are from when I volunteered at the school for pumpkin math. Pumpkin math is a fun activity where the kids weigh, measure the circumference  of the pumpkin and estimate things like how many seeds and then count them. Good old fashion math activities.

I wasn't the only adult assigned to this group but some how I got nominated to carve the pumpkin. But first I cut the top off and made the kids clean it out. They then voted on what to carve and I then carved it. All in all it turned out ok and I didn't injure myself.

The layout is based on a PageMaps sketch. I also dug deep into the stash and used up some of the last of my Fusion papers. I loved this line for fall and Halloween layouts.


Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. punch, EK Success. die cuts, Seasons, Basics 1 and Holiday Words and Expressions, Slice. journal block, Heidi Swapp. stickers and date stamp, Making Memories. deco scissors.

1 comment:

  1. Really fun fall layout. I'm following along now!

    Follow me back at http://createdbyu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin