Saturday, September 25, 2010

one more crimper project

Here is one more project I made with my crimper. The crimper and kraft paper work well together to mimic cardboard. On this card, after I crimped the paper, I rubbed white ink on top for that painted, distressed look.


Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. die cuts, Noteworthy and Words and Expressions design cards, Slice. punch, EK Success. pen, trim, flowers and rhinestone.

This card was a lift of a card that I cut out of an old Paper Crafts and stuck in my idea journal. I'm sorry that I don't remember who to give credit too.


My idea journal is just an extra composition notebook I had. I keep it simple, just cut and paste magazine pictures that inspire me. When I glue a picture in my idea journal, I like to write down why I was inspired to save the picture. That way when I look through the book a month or so from now I know what I wanted to try.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and great idea about the book to tuck those inspirations into. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Great idea about making notes of what inspired you. I've actually thrown out a bunch of pages of stuff that inspired me because I couldn't remember what it was about it that inspired me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin