Monday, September 20, 2010

tool time: dusting off the crimper

Hello stranger.....

(Image from the Fiskars website)

I have had my paper crimper for many years. I have to admit that I don't use it as often as I once did. I suppose that is the way with a lot of tools. Something new and more exciting comes along and then we forget about the older ones. But then I saw this alphabet set on projects around the internet and magazines.


I really liked the look but couldn't find them near me. And then I thought about my old friend, paper crimper. I introduced him to my other friend, the Slice. They came up with the letters on this card.



Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. die cuts, Noteworthy card, Slice. sticker, Making Memories. paper crimper, Fiskars.

2 comments:

  1. I love revisiting old tools! You remember why you loved them in the first place and the crimper, that is a fun tool! Great card, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I, too, have old tools collecting dust. Trying to pull them out and use them again. Seeing all your Slice projects makes me think I should ask Santa for one. It looks like a very fun & useful tool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin