Wednesday, September 15, 2010

what's on your workdesk? wednesday 67

What is on my desk this week? A little bit of chaos but overall not too bad. Some bits of scrap paper, at least 3 different lists that I am working on. Actually that sounds worse than it is and makes me sound super organized, which I'm really not. But writing things down helps keep me on track and not wandering around aimlessly. One is a list of layouts I need to work on, another is instructions for my upcoming classes and the third one is a list of projects I need to work on for my classes.


These punches are hiding in the corner. I went to Micheal's to get more blades for my Slice and found these on clearance for $2.99! I was slightly annoyed when they rang up at $6.99 and let the cashier know that too. Really, I was nice to her and she went to check on it and then fixed it for me.



Curious to see what others are working on and have out on their desks? Then hop on over to Julia's blog and have a peek at them.

14 comments:

  1. Hi linda
    lovely creative desk, well done on the punches, bargain,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make a list too - it doesn't stop me dithering and procrastinating, but it sure stops me waking up in the middle of the night! What is the big sheet of greasproof paper for then? Oh you may call it freezer wrap...I dunno...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got a great deal on those punches! :) Love it when I find stuff like that!

    You DO look organized. Doing class projects and instructions ensures that you to stay on top of things!

    I'm playing along on today's challenge. Thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great deal on those punches,fab workspace,Happy WOYWW! Thank you for sharing your workspace (Linky number 19)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Linda! I was just reading your blog and got an email that you'd commented on mine. Okay, that's like Karma, huh? winkwink Hope you are doing well. You make me wanna scrapbook!!!!! My fave of your recents is the one of your oldest dd first day school. That is awesome! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great find! I never get to michaels on time to actually get the stuff that's on clearance. I usually just see the tags! lol

    http://madebykarla10.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I can't believe those punches for $2.99 - Oh I can't show my entire scraproom because there are projects everywhere, some have even migrated upstairs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like lots of creative goodies in progress! And what a find for $2.99 a piece. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a lovely desk and those punches were a bargain... Glad you stuck to your guns!!!
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a bargain those punches were. Lovely desk too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy cow. I thought I got a bargain at $10.00 a punch a few weeks ago. Congrats.

    I've tried to leave you a comment several times and get a 503 error. Not sure what's wrong with blogger, but I hope this goes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those MS punches are such a bargain! Thanks for the blog comment :) Rach (84) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin