Monday, October 4, 2010

baby card

I made this card for a magazine call to use nontraditional colors on a baby card. Even though it was not selected, I liked how the assignment made me think outside the box. The polka dot background paper is from the Eerie collection.


Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. die cut, Animal Crackers design card, Slice. stickers, American Crafts. punch, Fiskars.

Also, Slice 102 starts today at My Creative Classroom. I had a lot of fun working on the projects for this class that will cover: mirror and shadow cutting, embossing and drawing tips, and cutting beyond paper.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I like the colors you chose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Linda Lou! I always get inspired by your creations. Loved the corrugated cards (as well as your baby card) and your little felt bunny was precious. Hope you are enjoying the *after-glow* today - wished it had spread into Maryland, but oh well, live vicariously! Love ya! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin