Friday, October 15, 2010

card: celebrate

So it has been a week since I last paid attention to my blog. All I have wanted to do and have done is just what is necessary. I have been fighting a bad cold that took my voice away. I can speak now but sometimes after talking for awhile I will lose my voice. And I still have a cough. Being sick is no fun. I'm hoping to catch up with everyone over the weekend.

I made this card today. The paper is older Basic Grey and I made the flowers from my stash of Primas using this tutorial.


A close up of the flowers.


Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. flowers, Prima. die cut, Basic 3 design card, Slice. sentiment, Making Memories. light brown ink and corner punch.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda! I LOVE the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Hope that cough is gone soon so you can get back to 100%. Fighting allergies down here - stupid weather keeps flipping from 60 to 90 and around again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! and those flowers are too darn cute! Going to have to dig out my prima and start playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin