Thursday, October 21, 2010

random crafty thursday

I have a couple of crafty updates I wanted to share:

First, the start date for my Slice Christmas Class at My Creative Classroom has been changed to November 15. The class will still run for 4 weeks with a break during Thanksgiving week. I'm working on finishing up my presentations as we speak. 

Here is a sneak peek at one of the projects.



Starting in November, be on the look out for new classes for the winter semester at My Creative Classroom. I will be teaching a new class starting in December with Jeri and Shirley. I'm really excited about the new class and will share more information about it next month.

Also, I had 2 cards featured in Just Cards 19. One card I created for my guest designer spot for Clear Artistic Stamps. The other card I created with another set from Clear Artistic Stamps. Unfortunately, the company is no longer in business.

Enjoy your crafty Thursday!



1 comment:

  1. I so want a Slice - your projects always look so cool. Wondering if Making Memories is coming out with a new version because I did notice that M's has the Slice dropped to $99. Very tempting ...

    And congrats on the pubs! You have such amazing cards. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin