Tuesday, November 23, 2010

birthday card

I made this card for fun while I was taking a break from working on our Card Boot Camp Class. The best thing for me about working on this class is that I have been using a lot of my scraps and a lot of items that have been sitting in my bins.


Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. punch, Martha Stewart. metal accent, Making Memories. black rhinestone.

On this card I layered 3 of the same size Primas, turning the flowers slightly so the under petals can peek out, this gives it a little poof.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I like the warm colors. And had to smile - I have some of those white metal clips (love sentiments, I think) that I pulled out from my stash the other day. Trying to use what I have and not buy more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin