Saturday, November 13, 2010

card boot camp

In December, I will be teaching a brand new class with Jeri Parks and Shirley Pando entitled Card Boot Camp at My Creative Classroom. The idea behind this class is to help students get organized and create the cards they will need for 2011.

Included in this class are:
  • 20 card sketches
  • creating a home for your completed cards
  • a focus on the inside of the card, postage concerns and fun folds
  • simple instructions, supply list and measurements for each card
  • a lot of inspiring cards
Here is one of my cards from the class


Supplies: paper, My Little Shoebox. chipboard, Scenic Route. punch, Fiskars. black rhinestones and corner rounder.

The class starts December 7 and runs for 4 weeks with a 2-week break for Christmas and New Years between week two and three. The cost is $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin