Friday, November 12, 2010

i'm back

I really didn't go anywhere but have been super busy with working. I have spent several days at the school and having a great time. Most of it was spent in 4th grade and in Art. I'm actually heading back again this afternoon for a half day.

Halloween was fun. I haven't transferred the photos from the camera yet...bad blogger. Both girls went as Harry Potter characters, Sirius Black and Draco Malfoy. They had friends over to trick or treat with them and my son, Darth Vador, went with our neighbor.

I took Daisy to the vet on Monday to have a small benign tumor removed from her muzzle. She is doing well. Next week the stitches come out. These aren't the greatest photos of her, they are from my phone. It is hard to get her to stay in one place.


In this one you can see the stitches on the right side near her nose. Her eye is fine that is probably my shadow as I am trying to keep her still.



Enjoy your Friday and remember, ONE more week until Deathly Hallows, Part 1!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin