Friday, November 26, 2010

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme


TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What is your holiday wish for your family? Love, health and happiness

2. What is your Christmas morning tradition? Kids are up very early (5 am) to see what Santa brought. Then around 7 we get up to see what they are doing and then we have a pancake breakfast.

3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? This is hard since there are a few things I am thinking about, I'll go with a Mac AirBook

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? Spending time together, backing with the kids

5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Monopoly, Clue, Life...all the classic board games. And Rummy 500 with my Grandma.

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Santa doesn't wrap gifts

7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip? I don't know, I like being at home for Christmas but I have always wanted to go to Italy.

8. Check out GameStop  and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? This is hard because the thing my kids want the most, Pokemon White and Black, won't be released until the Spring and Dave bought Goldeneye early for himself. So what I have left on the list is a Rock Band bundle, the 25th Anniversary Mario DSi  (I may have to keep this one for me ;) ) and U Draw studio with the Pictionary game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin