Wednesday, November 24, 2010

thanksgiving card

With Thanksgiving tomorrow, many of you may still be in need of a Thanksgiving card.  I found these papers in my stash and the leaf one was just screaming to be on this card. Or maybe that was me with excitement when I saw the paper again.




Supplies: paper, Scenic Route. punches, Fiskars and Marvy Uchida. font, Pharmacy.

I created the sentiment in Photoshop using the Pharmacy font and I am sharing it with my readers.  It measures 675x338 pixels and when printed out as is, the sentiment will fit inside the Mega (pink) Marvy Uchida rectangle punch. There are 2 files to chose from, a .jpg (300 ppi) and a .png.

.jpg file: Thankgiving sentiment
.png file: Thanksgiving sentiment

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I like those papers and the sentiment design. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin