Wednesday, December 15, 2010

layout: apples

I had made this layout last month and with the holidays taking over didn't have a chance to post it. The photos are from 2 years ago when we went apple picking. Note to self...fix date in journaling.

I did some simple stamping on this layout. On the top above the title I stamped 3 trees with Versamark Ink. For the embellishments on the bottom, I stamped and colored the raccoon and cut him out along the edge of the image. Then, I adhered him to the page with foam adhesive. The apple basket is stamped, colored and punched out with a circle punch.



Here is a closer look at the raccoon.



Supplies: paper and stamps, Imaginisce. markers, Bic Mark-it. punches, Marvy Uchida and EK Success. letter stickers, KI Memories.

1 comment:

  1. I'd say you are very creative. That makes you the perfect person to enter the Elmer's #CanYouTopThis challenge. You can win $100 just by creating a craft using their Tr-Fold Display Board. You can make anything.

    Visit my blog: http://bit.ly/fAqQhY or the official website for ideas and information: http://www.canyoutopthis.net.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin