Thursday, December 16, 2010

snow and a christmas card

It is snowing here today and the children got out of school an hour early. Which was good because the roads were getting bad when I went to pick up my son.  So far it looks like a half inch has fallen and it is still falling. It looks so pretty and has me in a festive mood.



This was a fast card made from scraps of Basic Grey paper. I like this paper paired with the kraft cardstock, kind of a country Christmas card. I rounded the corners and added some pen outlining to the die cuts. 


Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. die cuts, Fa La La and Basic 1 card, Slice. punch, EK Success. corner rounder and pen.

It is snowing here today and the children got out of school and hour early.  So far it looks like an inch has fallen. It looks so pretty and has me in a festive mood.

1 comment:

  1. I love the card! Simple but the creativity of the maker is evident... Merry white Christmas to you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin