Tuesday, December 7, 2010

this, that and a new class

It's that time of year and I am so behind on all of the fun holiday things that I need to get done. I was able to get our Christmas tree up the day after Thanksgiving but it is still not decorated. It isn't because I don't have the time but rather because of this cutie, and let me tell you it is a good thing she is cute.


After 2 years, Tiger is still climbing the tree. I think I am going to put some ornaments on there tomorrow and hope for the best. The poor thing looks worse than Charlie Brown's tree.

Today is also the beginning of Card Boot Camp at My Creative Classroom. We are so very excited to have this class start.  Here is a peek at one of the Christmas cards I made for this class.


Supplies: paper, stamp, rubon, Imaginisce. border punch, Fiskars. tag die cut, Sizzix. button.

3 comments:

  1. lol Linda, I can totally relate to the cat antics! Lily is doing better this year...but she's 4 now, so you probably have a ways to go!

    Good luck with your class! It's a great concept and I love the sample! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and LOL about Tiger's tree climbing. We *knock on wood* have never had that problem with our cats. They did enjoy laying under it though. This year we decided to skip on the tree in part due to a very active toddler that I was afraid would either climb it, knock it over or both. He'll get to enjoy trees at all 3 grandparents' houses so it will work out. We'll try again next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card Linda and Im curious to what we are going to have with my daughter bringing home her kitten during the holidays. I better get ready for adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin