Tuesday, January 4, 2011

cps #199

I made this card for CPS challenge #199. Lots of good items from the stash were used for this card. I found the text paper in my scrap basket and it was the perfect size for the front. It is a classic KI Memories paper that has that shiny finish to it so it was a little hard to get the colors right in the light.

I also used a classic Making Memories sticker. Who else remembers the rubber sentiment stickers they had a while back? Who else still has some of those stickers in their stash besides me?


Supplies: paper, KI Memories. flower, SEI. sticker, Making Memories. punch, Martha Stewart. corner rounders.

4 comments:

  1. very cute! love how you used the border punch. Thanks for joining us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and sweet card!! Love the fun colors! This is very pretty and elegant! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card!!! Love the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a nice card. I wish I were as talented as you are! I try, but I'm not very good...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin