Friday, January 21, 2011

first grade portrait

I took some time to scrapbook the other day and found a ton of school portraits that needed to be done. Originally, I was going to use a kraft cardstock for the background but then this turquoise cardstock called out to me. I'm glad I did now. I like the way the photo pops. Look at that cutie with all of his baby teeth.




Supplies: paper, Crate Paper. die cut, Slice Fall/Back to School design card. letter stickers, Making Memories. border punch, Fiskars. brown marker.

The Spring Semester at My Creative Classroom is underway. Today is the first day of Slice 101 and our second session of Card Boot Camp starts on January 31. I am really excited about both classes and hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin