Sunday, January 23, 2011

new shelf


My husband was reorganizing his office and left a metal paper organizer in my area. After looking at it for about a week, mainly just to see if he was going to do something with it, I decide that he didn't want it anymore. So I hung it on the wall above my desk and waited to see how long it would be before he noticed what I had done with it (two days).  All he said was is that it's crooked but that is the shelf's fault not mine. I like it because it is the right size to get the little things off my desk.

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use it as a shelf! Perfect for all kinds of things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks straight from my view point. And very handy. :) I like the pop of red on the top & bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never thought about hanging one of those on the wall! THAT is an awesome idea; that way they don't take up desk space. BRILLIANT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also on the process of organizing our home office and I think that is a perfect shelf. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love organizing and this is perfect to get things off the desk yet easy to reach! I left you a much deserved blog award on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin