Thursday, February 10, 2011

be mine box

I'm excited to announce a new class I will be teaching at My Creative Classroom in April. It is called Fun and Fabulous Folds featuring the Scor-It-All. The class will run for 4 weeks and will feature all sorts of ideas to use your scoring board.
 
Here is a peek at one of the projects I made for the class. I thought about using it to hold a little treat for my dh next week but I am thinking the flower may be a little too foo-foo for his taste.


Supplies: die cuts, Noteworthy (artisan labels), Wedding (scalloped heart) and Holiday Words and Expressions (be mine), Slice. embossing folders, Cuttlebug. scoring tool, Scor-It-All. brad and scraps of pattern paper.

While making this box, I had misjudged some of the die cut sizes I wanted to use. I also made some mistakes when cutting some of my die cuts out. When that happens, I usually save them for another project. Tomorrow, I will share a card I made using my 'reject' die cuts.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the embossing and the big flower. I guess it isn't that masculine, but it is cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin