Thursday, February 24, 2011

birthday card

While I was neglecting my blog the past couple for weeks, I went shopping. Even though I am making a better effort to use up what I have, every now and again I like to get something new. So with my new goodies, I made this card and I threw a classic metal embellishment on there, just because.


Supplies: paper, Crate Paper. stamps, My Cute Stamps. punch, EK Success. die cut, Basic 1 design card, Slice. metal embellishment, Making Memories. colored pencils, Crayola. ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! :) I like the color scheme and your use of stash. I have a ridiculous amount I need to use and am trying to buy refrain from buying new until I make a good dent in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin