Tuesday, February 8, 2011

january reading goals

Checking in with my progress of what I have finished reading in January.

  1. Blogging for Bliss
  2. Sense and Sensibility 
  3. Awakened. A guilty pleasure and I am looking forward to the next book.
  4. South Beach Diet. This was to give me ideas on how to change our diet since my dh has high cholesterol numbers.
Books I am still reading:
  1. Alice in Wonderland. Actually, I finished it but my edition also has Through the Looking Glass and I just started that.
So to reach my goal of 100 books for 2011, I am 4 books behind. But I'm not worried...yet. :) I usually do most of my reading over the summer when things are more relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin