Friday, February 11, 2011

love card

Yesterday, I shared a Valentine box I had made using my Slice. While making it, I had a few die cuts that were not the right size for the project but I couldn't throw them away. They're perfectly good die cuts right?

Here is the card I made with my 'reject' die cuts:
  • An artisan label that didn't get completely cut out.
  • The sentiment was too large for the box and then I used a different one.
  • The red heart (the one on top that is adhered with foam adhesive) was too small.





Supplies: embossing folder, Cuttlebug. die cuts, Noteworthy (artisan labels), Wedding (scalloped heart) and Holiday Words and Expressions (love), Slice. paper doily. foam adhesive (used on the smaller heart).

Have you made a project using 'reject' die cuts? If you have, I would love to hear about them.

1 comment:

  1. sweet card! I've been loving using doilies in layouts and on cards, what a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin